Last updated: 28.01.2018
CryptoDiary operates https://cryptodiary.org/ (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party advertisers and vendors. Additionally, third party advertising vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Stop you seeing the same ad over and over again
- Show ads that are more relevant to you, using country and language preferences
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to post a comment.
Use of Information
- To enhance users’ experiences on the CryptoDiary Sites, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- To improve our content; and
- To ensure the technical functioning of the CryptoDiary Sites.
CryptoDiary does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We may disclose information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
We collect your e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this web site.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
In order to qualify to receive e-mail related services from CryptoDiary you will be required to confirm your service request by clicking a confirmation link sent to the e-mail address provided. By confirming your e-mail address, you will begin to receive newsletter updates from CryptoDiary until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe.
Several methods for unsubscribing to your newsletter subscription are available at the bottom of any emails you may have received from CryptoDiary.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
* You will receive the latest news and updates.